CAP Waterproofing & Drains the trusted go-to professionals when a time-sensitive problem arises such as exterior foundation leaks in your home.
Exterior water seepage and moisture in a home's foundation can cause the structural integrity of your foundation to become weakened over time resulting in the deterioration of your foundation walls. Once CAP Wateproofing & Drains has completed their comprehensive inspection of your home's exterior foundation. A quote along with professional solutions to ensure the problem is handled once and for all will be provided.
Exterior Excavation Waterproofing Process
- CAP Lock Waterproofing System
- Place tarps and plywood in the excavation area. Excavate approx 3' from foundation.
- Power wash all exposed wall & footing. Fill all cracks with hydraulic cement.
- Apply foundation coating. Install reinforcing fiberglass mesh.
- Apply 2nd coat of foundation coating. Apply Aquabloc Liquid Rubberized Membrane.
- Install clear Poly to leave seamless. Install platoon dimple drainage board.
- Install top strap, anchored every 6'' Remove and replace weeping tile.
- Put 1' to 3' of gravel. Backfill remainder.
- *Lifetime Transferable Warranty on waterproofing*